Friday, October 12, 2007

12th October 2007

Yesterday night I dreamt of the same dream, so I will continue with what I saw and felt.

Last time, I learnt the basics of movement in "Harzania", so I could now move around as if I was moving on earth, yeah the continous falling down had become a part of that world and I really got accustomed to it. I had spent almost a day in here, mastering the skills of movement, so I was pretty engrossed, and hence didnt feel hungry or thirsty, but now that I had nothing to do, I suddenly felt all the rats and other creatures moving around in my stomach, I could the stomach literally growling like a hungry lion, that too like a magestic male hungry lion (not that i had any mane around my stomach or something like that). So I wandered around the place in search of food, strangely enough I never felt thirsty. I wandered and I searched, but I couldnt see a single person for miles,then I lost all hope and I continued falling down, feeling all glum and hungry, missing my dear planet Earth. I finally got the feel of those people in movies who get lost in deserts (for no reason literally, thats hollywood) and just like them, I was hoping to get found by someone.

I dozed off, in mid air and dreamt about all the good food that I had (yeah a dream in a dream, fascinating eh?), I dreamt about how I ate Butter Chicken at the Dhaba with my friends, how I gobbled up the Pani Puris from the bhaiya near our building, how I drank all the Buttermilk from the unlimited supply at house. Suddenly I felt someone's hand around my neck, it was as if some snake was whirling itself around me, but this hand was quite soft. I felt as if I was being pulled somewhere, but the downward motion of this planet made it feel as if i changed the direction of fall, instead of falling down , I was falling sideways. Then I felt a hughe thump on my head, after which i lost all my senses. I could see only stars which were making diffrent constellation.

Later when I opened my eye, I found my self in a very strange place, which resembled just like my house, a little bit actually, I felt I was lying back on a bed, with a comfortable pillow and a good blanket. So I woke up and sat on the bed, hoping to acess the situation at hand. It was like a room, with a door, a window, a cupboard, and the bed ofcourse on which i was lying, when I looked down on the floor, I was aghast, since there was no floor, and all the things were falling down like I was a little while ago. I was first scared to get down from the bed, so I called out loud, hoping that the person who saved me would come to the rescue again. But, no one was answering, so I decided to check out the place myself.

As soon as I was about to check out the place, my Mom woke me up, so I hope to see the same dream tommorow!!! till then CYA ;)

1 comment:

exodus said...

why greivances if they are advices.... mann dnt frgt updating ur posts. its my 1 srce f entertainment.