Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Proposal

I Proposed my fiancee with this piece I wrote the night before my Engagement

Once upon a time
There was a boy,
Who thought that,
Love was a fad

He saw his friends,
Falling in love,
And though,Boy! its not me
And felt glad


Then he met,
A cute girl,
Who was the daughter
of a friend of his dad.

Talking to her,
Made him feel estatic,
He thought
Am I going mad?


After going home,
He felt happy,
For a while,
Then he felt sad

Later on
he realised,
saying Goodbye,
Made him feel bad


After a lot of
deliberation,
he went and talked
to his dad

He said,
Dad I am in love,
Can you go
talk to her dad


And now I stand
in front of you
Like a rocket,
On a launch pad

Oh dear girl,
I am in love with you,
And for your love,
I wanna go mad.

At the end of it all
I would like to say
In front of you all
On this day

The time is fine,
The moon it shines

I wanna be forever with you,
Would you like to be forever


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I read your post. It is amazing. your proposal is unique. My boyfriend not proposed to me.he is working in Car towing service company.

Alice Adams said...

Beautiful lines... "I wanna be forever with you, would you like to be forever"