Monday, April 12, 2010

Give Me back my Toys

I feel so happy
Seeing kids play with their toys,
People give all the riches in the world
Just to see this joy,
I sometimes feel so jealous,
Coz I was once that little boy.


That one little boy,
Who didnt care,
What not to say,
and what not to wear,
and needless to say,
would wander anywhere.


Look at me now,
Changed so lot and how,
Scared of the bow-wow,
Insecure about love,
In the crowd getting shoved,
Worried about the dropping
From a simple little dove

Give me back that innocence
Give me back that time
I dont want to be what I'm
Give me back my TOYS!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice-reminded me of 'gimme some sunshine1

Harry Paddy said...

Thanks a lot

smiling soul said...

wow!
this is really a natural feel of all the adults :)
every one wants to return back but still we have to study from L.K.G if we return back :D

well expressed
keep smiling :)

Harry Paddy said...

Thanks Soumya, rightly said, everyone wishes they went back.