Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sorry dear Friends

I know some of you must be wondering where I disappeared, well to start off, my HDD (Hard Disk) just went into COMA, due to some Bad Sectors, have been without a PC for the past 4 days. Have to buy a new one, will be buying it pretty soon. Rit now I just blocked those frustrating Bad sectors and did some Jhol, so can be online, but i dunno how long this will last.

Also, my VIVAs have started, that means loads of studies and Ratta Patti for me now. So wont be able to Update my blog regularly. Also all my engineering friends who are reading this, our 7th semester Examinations for Mumbai University are confirmed from 3rd Dec till 10 Jan. Yeah I know, pretty shitty time table. Official notice was put up at Shah and Anchor College of Engineering. The time table, well I dunno the schedule, but I am pretty sure that its going to be a pain.

And as an added bonus, I am down with some strange type of FLU. My entire body aches, am feeling tired as if I ran the marathon or something, I am feeling very cold and feverish, and my nose is full of scum (a.k.a. Shembud in marathi). I dunno how in the world am I gonna prepare for the upcoming VIVAs and Exams. The first VIVA is on 26th and the subject is Advanced Microprocessor. As i used to say, the stuff is very much advanced, have go byheart some stupid Block Diagrams of Pentium Processor and all. Its times like these I wish, IBM didnt invent these Pain in the Ass microprocessors. Wish me good luck. Cya!!

2 comments:

i_m_a_prat said...

hey paddy hope ur shembud dries up fast and u r ok for ur vivas
even if u r not well think abt all those disgusting things u can do in front of ur external and khiskofy soon with hopefuly few questions
god i hope even i get ur cold
bless me with some of ur germs my dear friend
and yep don't b too sure of tht timetable
u get to hear a variety of versions these days

Harry Paddy said...

yeah rit said .... btw if u want some germs u can always come to my college and drink just a drop of the water they have here ....