Thursday, October 4, 2007

4th October 2007

Hi blog,

Rit now I am at my college, I mean I am bloggin from the college, I am so fed up rite now of making projects that dont work at the last moment, that I could have easily broken one or two of the PCs here in my God Forsaken College called Jondhale. But it doesnt matter if I break it or not, these computers have the destiny to go the Hells way, since they are already in Hell of a Place.

As planned yesterday I slept at 11:45 in the night, and so I got to wake up at around 8 in the morning, did a little timepass on orkut and left for college. The first thing I did after reaching college was called up my scholar friends whom I had mentioned earlier, and they came and brushed me up with Discrete Signal Processing stuff in about half an hour. And thanks to them I could attempt atleast 6 out of the given 8 problems. Whether its wrong or right thats a diffrent question, but attempting itself means I knew what to do in that problem. After about an hour or so in the exam hall, showing other suckers like me what I have written (also known as Copying), I came out and was behind completing my SE project which is a Library Management System project that I made last year. I didnt understand why it didnt wanna work this time like the last time I had run it. So I sat editing the code to suit the subject and get it working. After about an hour of nerve wreaking editing, it was dabba time and I went back to the classroom to have lunch. After lunch I went back into that LAB and bored my ass off. I was so behind the code that 2 or 3 of the nerves in my head must have snapped, yet I didnt get the code to run. So I gave it to another friend of mine who is a wizard in this business. Later I went to the Library to make my I-card (which by the way had to be made 4 weeks back, but i just didnt seem to get the time to make it). The librarian said "Aaj mujhe bahut kaam hai, kal subah 10 baje aajana" and the funny thing was, after he said that to me he was simply sitting and chatting with his "ghaati" friends of his in some alien version of Marathi. I just am so amazed to find such jackasses getting such posts in an Engineering College (not that my college is very good at this stuff), but still, i couldnt stop thinking aloud of the fact that,how many people must have lost so much precious time because of such losers.

Later I went back to the lab and found out one of the above mentioned scholar starting his own blog, you can check it out at techsree.blogspot.com, he says he will update it with some secrets about other people in our college ( not that i beleive him, and I have complete confidence that he will stop blogging after exactly 5 days). So I decided to update u. till I reach home ... cya

Am home .... upping some pics from yesterdays shoot.



One of the main Entertainers in our college ..... without him everything is very quiet. The ghosts of our college are terrified of his jokes and not to mention the reasons he gives for not doing stuff. Best of them is

Sreenesh:Arey Gurmail Chatri khol naa ... baarish gir raha hai itna
Gurmail:Arey nahin re .... pagal hai kya .... chatri gilla hojayegaaaa ....

I just could stop laughing when this happened (Ill give more intros of him and many others in my blogs to come as I have planned some stuff for the future to include in my blogs)




Just 2 words are enough to describe him "Whiz Kid".



Pappu Pass hogaya .... Deepak Ghas khaa gaya!!!
After that Photo Pose he was so embarrased ..... Saale ka Pant phat gaya tha (btw this is a secret he told me not to tell anyone)

1 comment:

sree said...

gurmail ke bare nein bas itna mila kya??????????