Tuesday, October 2, 2007

2nd October 2007

Dear Blog,

Today was a hectic day as expected. Yesterday I wrote nothing, today I wrote just a little bit, but it was nothing compared to what I have to write. I am still left with

1)4 Assignments of SE
2)1 Assignment of IS
3)1 Assignment of IP
4)1 Assignment of DSP
5)1 Assignment of AMUP
6)2 Write-Ups of SE
7)2 write-ups of DSP

Might seem very less (felt for me), but a friend who completed everything just told me, 50% of the stuff thats left to write is more than 12 pages in size. So rite now I am terrified and also pretty excited to know whats going to happen next. Rite now I am so bored, so uninterested to write all these nonsense but still, I am helpless. What can man do against this senseless massacre. My fingers are cursing and swearing all the abuses in the world to these Fatass Professors. As if this wasnt enough, I just got news that i have a test on Thursday (or is it on Wednesday, not confirmed) for which i am as prepared as a goat would be, for the Butcher's Knife. And to top it all off, I have this seminar which i have to give on next tuesday on the Final Year Project that I am supposed to do, that too in front of the freaking external. All these and my normal jazzed up routing is going to keep me busy the entire two weeks, and for a change I am ready for it. Ready to hold the dog by its Leash.

By the way, today i woke up at afternoon, watched some saree's being sold at my house by a salesman who had come all the way from Tamil Nadu. The sarees were fantastic, all made in pure kanjeevarum silk and with rich "Jeri" and not to mention the cute little embroidery. After that I saw India hopelessly lose against Australia, so I decided to write something and ended up writing some SE write-ups. OH!! did i forget to mention, the entire day my Internet connection was fucked up, so I had to wait till that freaking engineer comes to my house to fix it. Later I got my self ready to go to Nirmal for a Bday Party of a friend of mine. Had a blast again with friends and came back home to find my internet finally fixed. As you can see, I wrote so very less that I still wish i would have writtern more. Ill leave that for u to figure out what it means.

And yeah, If you arent getting the channel Bindass, plz ask your cable operator to tune it for u, its an awesome channel with awesome shows and if u do have it, then dont forget to watch "Sunn Yaar Chill Maar", sexy show(if u know what I mean). And yeah dont watch it in front of your parents otherwise, they will ask ur cable operators to just shut if off!!! .... Cya laterz

No comments: