Wednesday, October 17, 2007

ATLAST!! but ALAS!!!!

Well for all my aching fingers and all the parts of my body that served me day and night, its time for them to party!!

Atlast I completed writing everything, nothing is left (except for the index and certificate page stuff). But, now the teachers dont wanna check whatever I have written. Seems like I have an attraction for problems now a days. The teachers are rejecting my files saying "Itna time kahan they aap?? kya aap akele bacche ho puree class mai?? Ab jaao mai nahin check karne wali hoon".






My end of the story is, all others showed their files early with a truck load of corrections in their writeups as well as their Printouts, but I waited and did all the corrections and have made my file error free, so I didnt hurry up to get my stuff checked, and this alone has made me count in the list of late submitters. Nice na?

I am so fed up now, that I am planning to give second thoughts to complete my BE, but the fact that its just 2 semesters away calms my nerves, not to mention the list of abuses my mind can think of (yeah, some of them you might havent even come across) when someone asks me "Arey yaar, yeh jondhale college kaisa hai??".

My VIVA dates have come in and god help me, its just a 10 days away, cant digest the fact that I have to face some stranger who would be hurling questions which even the college professors wouldnt have heard of. Along with that our HOD wants our Project Synopsis this Saturday, and to top that we have submissions of all subjects scheduled on friday and Saturday. You can expect some gaalis in the posts to come. CYA till then.


P.S. ==> I have stopped dreaming about Harzania for a while since I got several other stuff to dream about (as u can see). Will dream when I am free.

No comments: