Sunday, October 7, 2007

7th October 2007

Still Writing
Still Writing!!!!

Hi blog,

Looks like most of the people who read my blog dont wanna know about my life, instead they like the way i insult others, others include the people whom they dont like. So starting from today I would stop describing my daily timetable, instead ill do something creative. I will try to bring in more insults and more bold topics.

Today I would like to start off with an issue called, "Arey Kitna likhna hai". Well if your are an engineer I am damn sure you would have uttered these golden words at least once in your entire 4 yr Course. Not only Engineers, but also other professional courses too. First things first, if you are a teacher who is reading this, then tell me this, You guys think that if you give us things to write, we will learn faster because so wise man said "One time writing is equal to ten times reading". Well this advice is just like those Mutual Fund Advertisements. Just like the advertisement ends with a person saying "Mutual Fund Investments are Subject to Market Risks, Please Read the Offer Document before Investing" ( I know he says it faster than u can say "What the Fuck"). What I am trying to say is, the wise man had a condition to that advise of his, the Condition was "Both are equal only if its writtern with a motive of learning, and not just plain copying". In todays world, the day u give assignment questions to us students, we wait for 2-3 people(scholars mostly) to finish writing them, from reference books and then we plainly copy them. We do what the Xerox machine does, that is "Chapofy".

Secondly, after we finish writing these assignments, we bring them before you to check, and then what happens? you just blindly put a tick mark with your red ink pen ( in our college, teachers ask us students to bring the red ink pens) blindly ignoring a hundred and fourty six mistakes that we make in it. My personal Experience is, once i had skipped an entire question and wrongly labelled the 4th question as the 5th question. SO in all there were 7 questions but I had writtern only 6 questions, and went to the madam who blindly checked everything and gave me a stupid A grade. Now what in god's name was that??? If you teachers are interested only putting your autograph on sheets of papers writtern by us, just tell us, we will bring many empty sheets, but dont waste our time and energy by asking us to copy shit that you dont even wanna check. This attitude actually demotivates people who try to genuinely search and write from the reference books and other text books. Take for example a friend of mine, who wrote an entire assignment on his own and for some personal reasons submitted it just a day late, what he got was a B grade which demotivated him and from then on he hasnt writtern a single assignment on his own.


We Dont Give a ~~~$H!T~~~

In short, to sum it all up, I just want you teachers to know that we are not interested in writing crap and fracture our fingers. Neither are we interested your grade that you fake on our assignments. The best way to judge us is, at the term's end, just ask questions about the subject and since we have no assignments to write, we will get time to genuinely study and answer to your questions. I have been writing assignments for the past 3 days and am still not completed with it. I still have to write, what seems like eternity (it is actually) still. Until I find a hot topic to talk about, CYA.

And yeah by the way, thank you all of my friends who helped me complete this task of writing by drawing my diagrams it includes,
Brinda, Gurmail, Poonam, Ramya, Asha, Deepak(ek hi nikala diagram parr toh bhi) and also those who provided me with Printouts,
Abey (the lord of printouts), Nivedita ,Anuprita.

I would never forget your help in my life, and would do anything to repay your gratitude (except write your assignments or draw your diagrams or bathing your dog or ..........)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

heyy dear...
veryyy truee being an engg evn i can understnd it... mor or less same thng r faced by me.. & infact all the engg studnts..

well this is also bitt innovation.. instead of ur time tabl u writing the thngs on whom u can talk.. gudd.. i njoydd readin it ;)