Thursday, October 11, 2007

11th October 2007

Yesterday, while having a nap in the afternoon, this dream came along. There was a place called "Harzania" (yeah i know sounds like Parzania), it was a pretty unusual place. There was no land, instead there was clouds everywhere, and us people could bounce on these clouds and not fall down (there was no ground u see). Actually the entire dream is was falling down a never ending pit of sort; It was scary at first, since you would die if you hit a land mass, so I screamed my lungs out, but later I got used to falling downwards. It was as if there was some highspeed fan above me which was pushing me downwards with tremedous force. I was a little scared that my Contact Lens would tear off from my eye (actually i was scared of my mom scolding me if they got teared since its my 3rd pair in the same year). So I reached out to my pocket to find out I had my specs with me, so in mid air, falling down, I removed my lens and put them in the lens case and wore my specs. I dunno why the lens did not fly off my fingers, neither did I know how i brought my specs with me (Its a dream u see). After getting used to the falling, I made myself comfortable in mid air, I sat crosslegged and found out that sitting like that reduced my speed downwards, at first i had a problem of balancing, since i would become upside down everytime I sat crosslegged (you can imagine cant you??), but slowly I got the trick and could sit crosslegged in mid air. As I told you, this reduced the speed with which I was falling down, but there was a tremendous pressure exerted on my bum (sorry for bringing in my bum, I have to specify the pain i was going through, in my dream ofcourse). Due to this pressure, I had a strong urge to fart, but i controlled it since it was quite embarrassing (its embarrassing expressing here also, but I have to). After a long time of controlling my inner air, I just couldnt withstand, so I FARTED!!. It was the longest Fart i have ever experienced or even seen, I was out of breath, still I was farting, but due to this I noticed something, instead of moving downwards, I was moving upwards, till some distance after which i was stationary and then again started falling down. After this experience I learnt the basics of moving around in Harzania and it was really fascinating how diffrent it was from our planet Earth.

I will continue my dream in the following posts, as I had to wake up and finish off some assignments (but ofcourse). Till then CYA!!!

No comments: