Wednesday, October 3, 2007

3rd October 2007

Hi Blog,

Hectic Days are the word that can describe these times the best. After only a 6hr sleep I woke up and went for college. I had to finalize my SE project which is a Library Management System, that I had already developed for ADBMS last year. Problem was there was some changes that had to be done, so as to make it look good for a SE project, so sat in the college and did that for sometime, later showed my friends, our final yr project, which was a dummy model ofcourse. After that we had a photo session since I had take my Digicam to college, well the pictures that came out were sort of OK, I dunno whether it was my CAM's fault or the lighting or maybe its Jondhale's bhoot or some other Aaatma which made all the photos look a little sluggish. Later we had lunch, as usual the entire gang of 22, its always fun to have dabbas with them coz u never know what diffrent items u can taste at one go. You just need your chapati ka tukda and u dip it into all the available bhaajis and put it into your mouth, everytime it tastes diffrent. After a delicious lunch, I got my IS file checked from our Professor, who was giving dhamki "Aaj mai VIVA nahin leri huun naa isliye sab log aaj hi check karne aa rahe ho, agli baar jab submission karoge naa tab tumhara VIVA hogaa", listening to this all the students nodded their head saying affirmative, but deep in their heart they also knew that such things dont happen in Jondhale, because if they do happen then not a single person is going to clear IS internal. I really dont understand why these teachers give Dhamki and all, if they think it makes them look as if they are in command in front of the students then someone really needs to tell them. I sometimes cant hide my smile when these professors, just for the sake of saying, talk shit in english. Later I left for home and on the way had a Mysore Masala Dosa at "Jayshree's", the best restaurant in Dombivli. After coming home, I realized that I had exams the next day, the term test for the subject Discrete Signal Processing, so sat with my books for an hour or so, could do some of the problems, but majority of them were over the top. After getting bored I wrote some Write-ups, two to be specific. Then played Counter Strike till I was content for the day. Now am planning to sleep, its 11:45 now so if i sleep and get up early at 7 i can leave early for college and learn some problems in the college from scholar friends who score 45 out of 50 in DSP. Till then CYA!!
Some Pics that I took in my college


This here is Myself


This here is my friend Deepak (no comments)


These here are scholar folks who say they havent studied a single word and yet manage to get 65% every single time ..... Sreenesh and Anand.

Other Pics later ... i am really sleepy now

No comments: