Monday, October 1, 2007

1st October 2007

Dear blog,

Today was the laziest day i had for the last 2 weeks. Woke up at 2 in the afternoon, had my coffee and after which i sat to watch Khosala ka Ghosala. Superb movie. I wanted to watch it long back but just didnt get to watch it. After the movie I watched some comedy stuff in the new channel called Bindass. Later in the evening felt like eating something fried, so brought some hot samosas and had them. After those samosas i played counter strike for sometime after which i went down to have a haircut. Came back home had a bath and was back to square one, watching TV. After some gawking, I sat in front of my PC and blogged and chatted.

As you can see, I did nothing but laze around. It was quite fun doing nothing at all, but what i am tensed about now is that I had to write lots of stuff which i had planned yesterday but, I havent even completed 1% of the job. Thats gonna be a problem. Lets see what happens, since I am used to doing stuff at the last moment. Anyways ill update you later when i get time on how i completed my work. Btw.... please dont laze like I do coz it might be very very injurious to your life. And please dont judge me on what i did today. I am not that lazy (lol).

By the way if u are reading this just leave a comment below on what u think of my entire blog. To leave a comment just click on the comment tab below this post, I know a lot of u ppl read it, just dont know who reads it.

No comments: