Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Greatest Challenge for me Is


The Greatest Challenge for me is,
To experience a feeling of Bliss,
Without getting immediately bored,
Banging my Head on the door.

Yes that's right I get bored,
Of everything life has in store,
Be it listening to music or fables and lores,
Or just doing my daily chore.

I find nothing to keep myself entertained,
After a while my noggin starts to pain,
As if I am being tortured and tied to ball and Chain,
Everything I do starts to get mundane.

The Challenge for me is to keep it interesting,
things I do and find, after while distressing,
To be equipped with the art of finessing,
not do things for the sake of impressing.

This was my entry for a poetry contest, which required one to write a Poetry or a Precise starting with the words, 'The Greatest Challenge for me is ...'
Hope you like it.

(Image Courtesy : Technorati)

2 comments:

Saru Singhal said...

Beautiful and I love it. Hope you win the contest!!!

KP said...

I liked it.. and some how can relate to it!