Friday, January 25, 2008

The Dreaded 7th Semesters

To Start off, ill tell u what i did till today. First of all, as I am writing this, my 7th Semester Results are being made somewhere in the dark alleys of Mumbai University, Kalina, and believe me when I say, I am not at all excited about the results. If you ask me how my papers were, you are bound to get thrashed and lashed by my tongue becoz it was one hell of a ride, and by that i mean it was really like in hell, ekdum bakwasss.


I think what happened is, since we had 10 days holidays for each subject, the paper setter of Mumbai University thought that, we students are going to prepare the best for each subject, and take advantage of the number of holidays that were given per subject. But what happened was, instead of taking advantage of the holidays, I and a number of like minded dumbasses like me, got so much bored of the holidays, that we only studied in the last 3 days of holidays. So you can imagine our status, and the paper that was put forth, had questions so twisted that, after each paper we had a doubt whether it was the correct paper we have given (By saying we, I mean myself along with some other fools like me, It might not be you, dont worry).

For those of you who dont know let me specify once again what the University had in store for us. For us Seventh Semester Computer Branch students, who have only 5 subjects, had exams starting from the 5th of December 2007 till the 12th of January 2008. So you can imagine how much long our exams were, more than 1 month. Every other branch finished their exams by 30th of December 2007, except our Computer Branch, the reason is, "I DONT KNOW!!!". To top that, every single question in the question paper that was released for us this semester was new, was never ever asked before in the entire history of the university and whose answer could only be found in those huge 1000 pages reference books. Yes there are some exceptions, and I thank the University for that because without it, I think i would have handed over the paper as soon as I would have signed the attendance sheet. Out of the 5 papers only the last paper which had only 3 days holiday, was really easy. By easy I mean that all the questions that were asked, was either from previous question papers or its answer was present in standard textbooks.

I wish, I would atleast pass in all of the subjects, because if I get Pass Class in the final year result, then you can expect me to be unemployed and become some kind of criminal or something (PUN INTENDED!!!).

1 comment:

.....Eternity..... said...

I clearly understud ur grief and pain after writing ur 7th sem.
Life me aise sab to hota rehta hai dude...If u want an option to becum a criminal..ask me for suggestions!!!!hehehhe