Saturday, September 15, 2007

15th September 2007

Dear Blog,

Today morning i woke up early enough at 10:30 in the morning .... actually was forcibly woken up by my mom who wanted me to do puja since my father is out of station ..... if u are wondering what pooja then let me remind u ... today was ganesh chaturthi .. so even if we dont keep ganpathi at our house ... we have to perform ganpati pooja on the first day ... so as planned i took bath and did the puja which had real tongue twisting mantras .... i almost fractured my tongue ... after that came the best part ... i got to eat lots of modaks and vadas .... the only 2 savory items that i like in the entire list of those ..... i ate like mad ... then later at around 12:30 i completed yesterday's blog and then sat chatting with friends ... and orkutting till around 4 ... then played CS for sometime ..... after that around 6 in the evening i left home to go to Nirmal Lifestyle .... my favourite hangout with a few of my best friends .... had a lots of fun time over there and came back home around 10pm ..... the intresting tale about this hangout was the variety of food stuff that we had ... i mean it was really a huge varity ... first we had Schezwan White sauce Pasta followed by a slice of fresh italian pizza with lots of olives and other stuff ..... then we topped it with a chocolate bar ... i had Bounty ... the only chocolate that i like .... after that we had Pani Puri .... i know u must be feeling bad about my stomach but thats not all .... we then had a glass of sugarcane Juice then i came home ... drank a glass of mixed fruit squash ate some masala bhaath and finally finished the torture to my stomach with some Curd Rice .... Quite an adventure that was for my sorry stomach ... i am planing to sleep early tonite as i have classes in the morning and have a very busy schedule planned for tommorow .... till the cya .... Good nite ;)

No comments: