Wednesday, September 19, 2007

19th September

Dear Blog,

I am really sorry for not updating yesterday .... and i do have reasons for it ... first one is that my internet was playing games with me ... it was getting disconnected every now and then .... and the second one is well i was so tired yesterday that i slept at 9:30 ... which by my standards is really early ... the reason for sleeping early well i dunno ... you could now ask me why didnt u update me in the morning ... for that too i had reasons .... i agree i slept early but i woke up only at 11:00 in the afternoon (or say morning for me) and to top that ... i didnt go to college either ... after waking up and trying to understand whats happening around me .... i called up a friend of mine to consult of todays lectures in college ... and according to him it would be better if i didnt go to college since today there was no electricity in my college so no practicals nor theory lectures where taking place .... i guess the college didnt pay its bill or something like that ... so after receiving that good news i told myself "Now why to waste time waking up lets sleep for some time more" ... and as u guessed it .. i slept some more ... slept till 1pm ... after which my grandmother thought it wasnt good to sleep all day long especially when someone's slept so early .. so she woke me up forcibly using all the possible methods .... atlast i woke up and drank my coffee contemplating stuff that i could do .... after that i checked my mails and did a little orkuttin ... now you would ask now that i have woken up why didnt u update ur blog when u had the time .... and i have a reason again for that ... my grandmother found it hard to swallow the fact that i am always in front of the computer .... she had doubts of me and my computer having and affair or something ... so she started nagging and nagging so i had to shut off my PC and do something else .... so i thought to myself .. "What would make my grandmother think that i dont have an affair with my PC" ... the answer to which was a unanimous reply from all my senses that could think .... "SIT WITH YOUR BOOKS FOR SOMETIME DUMBO!!" ..... so i started writing an assignment from college ... or should i say ... i started copy pasting an assignment which was so huge that ..... well i have really no words for it .... i kept on writing till around 5 in the afternoon .... had my lunch in between though ... which was Khichdi, "Gotse" (its a very spicy bhaji like thing that gives good taste to the bland khicdi) and dahi chaval .... also had many small breaks in between the assignment writing .... after which i atlast got the chance to update u .....


BTW ... i forgot to add what i did yesterday ... well yesterday was not a very funfilled day or a day with lots of variety .... the day started with me waking up as early as 7:45 in the morning (might seem early considering till now i havent woken up that early in the blogs that i have writtern) had my coffee and dressed up to go to college .... reached college which by the way is like a trek to the nearby mountain range ... seriously and literally .... our college brochure even mentions "Located at Lush green environment" and they do mean it quite literally ... ill update u with my college pics when i get some ... at college as usual all bunked the lectures that were gonna happen .. and i sat and wrote some journals for 3hrs or so after which i ate my dabba which had "Tepla" (a gujju chapati) and lemon ka achar .... i also ate other's dabba too ... who's contents i dont remember ..... after that i had a practical on "Software Engineering" which was really boring ... neither the teacher nor us students understood what was going on .... yet the teacher wanted to teach us and us students want to listen to what she wants to teach us .... the biggest irony in it is the fact that the teacher herself knows that she doesnt know anything about the subject yet she tries to act as if she knows everything ... after an enjoying 1hr pracs (enjoyable becoz of her english ... it was the worst in the planet) i came out brain drained and came back home .... changed my clothes and left for classes which was on "Image Processing" ... one of the best subjects in the Engineering curriculum .. after that came home had dinner .. the rest u know as above ;) .... Have a good day

No comments: