Monday, September 24, 2007

24th September 2007

Dear Blog,

Yesterday after watching TV I decided to sit and write for sometime so again started writing my ass off completed around 2 experiments after which i got bored, so i decided to finish off Full Metal Alchemist.

I started watching Full Metal Alchemist and watched 10 episodes back to back and finished off the entire series and boy was it entertaining. In the end it seemed like there is sequel to this series so if it is there I would be waiting for it to release.

After finishing the entire series i logged on to my messenger to find out there has been some kind of invasion in the internet by a bunch of viruses. 4-5 Ppl PMed me asking me wats happening, everyone's PC seemed to act strangely for no reason at all, so I decided to include some words of wisdom in my blogs. After around 5 yrs or experience in the Internet world and after destroying 5-6 desktops (by experimenting several stuff on it) i have gained sufficient knowledge that i can pass on to others. Hence i decided to start collecting articles and write some of them on my own.

After helping them out I decided to sleep and dream about that girl who comes everyday in my dreams even after pleading her not to come. After Flirting with her i woke up today at around 12 in the afternoon and watched the movie "The Mask". I know its quite an old movie but it was fun to see it again after a long time. After that i had my lunch which was "PAV BHAJI" and was it tasty or what. Later decided to update u , till we meet again .... have a nice day!!

Btw.... I would like you to check out this song by Sean Kingston, it doesnt have any video just the poster of the fatass singer, but VH1 airs the video and its hot too (i dont mean sexy hot, i mean nice hot) and the lyrics are damn cool. Also the Jamaican touch to the songs spices it up. Ill post the lyrics too sing along with the song.




Sean Kingston Lyrics

The lyrics flash seems to be pretty nice for those who are having problem figuring it out just hover ur mouse to the up arrow to move the scrolling lyrics faster in the upper direction and the same thing goes for the down arrow.Have nice time singing along.

No comments: