Saturday, September 22, 2007

22nd September 2007

Dear Blog,

After the last update yesterday i sat on and did some chatting and orkutting for sometime .... after which i resumed my writing .... felt like forever .... kept on writing for such a long time yet it didnt seem to end .... finally i finished with 1 journal only to find i have another waiting rit behind it .... kept on writing till i felt hungry ... so had my lunch .... it was more like tea time becoz i had my lunch at 5 in the evening ... after the lunch i played Counter-Strike for a bit ..... later i sat and watched serials that my grandmother was watching .... these were tamil serials and they are funny as shit .... there is this bald guy (who is the bad guy) say Mr A. who does all the bad things to people .... the police knows it yet cant do anything becoz Mr. A is a powerful person in the society .... so the police have an idea ... they ask a lady officer say Ms. B to act as Mr. A's long lost daughter ..... Mr A is also very happy to have found his daughter so to enjoy they both go to a saree shop where they find a friend who recognizes Ms. B and talks about past stuff in front of Mr A. and there the serial ends .... i dunno what ppl get out of watching such stuff ... it just bores the hell out of me ... after that bored out session i went down to have a stroll and run some errands for my grandmother .... which included buying 2kg kaanda and 2kg batata!! ..... came back home with that heavy load which by the way was quite an exercise i took out my guitar and tried some new tunes that i had been learning from this DVD which i had got .... it was quite tough but i learnt how to play a song called "Ode to Joy" which was in Beethoven's ninth symphony thats what the DVD told me .... the tune was pretty easy to play but since i had no professional help it took some time for me to play the entire tune ..... after a little while of trying to play ... my mom got headaches and she started scolding me so i had to put back my guitar so i decided to have my dinner .... and guess what .... i slept early yesterday and that too deliberately .... i dunno why but .... and also woke up early at 5 in the morning .... yeah i know ... its kind of a miracle but thats life ..... Have a Good day ...

No comments: