Monday, September 24, 2007

23rd September 2007

Dear blog,

You might have noticed some posts which are not related to my daily life .... actually they are not even close to it ..... but the reason i posted these articles are because i find so many people who are prone to the dangers if internet .

Half of the people think internet is a safe place to be around , its just full of friendly people who help you with your search for knowledge. I agree with you too but there is an addition to it, the internet is also full of evil and corrupt and money minded people who will do more than hacking. So i have decided to educate the people who visit my blogs. I wouldnt stop updating you with my daily activities but along with that ill make it a point to get good articles and tutorials so that it becomes an easy task for you guys.

Take care

No comments: