Friday, September 28, 2007

28th September 2007

Hello Blog,

You must be wondering "Saala pehele jab start kiya tha blogging tab din mai 2-3 baar blog karta tha aur ab 2 din mai ek baar blog karta hai .... kaisa aadmi hai yeh". I know this because it has always been my trend with stuff that intrest me. At the very beginning when i take interest i devote my entire time to it, later slowly as and as time goes my interest diminishes and it tends to zero (talking in engineering terms). But actually thats not the case here, I havent been blogging lately because of the speed at which certain stuff are moving in my life I am finding it difficult to cope up with life. Its almost like a race against time. Till now in all my blogs u found me idling away and lazying away my time but now its an entire opposite phase of life. Its that time of the Semester when we have to lick out teacher's/professor's asses so as to score well in term work (some people do it the entire semester but this is an ideal time). Tommorow i have submission of a subject called "Advanced Micro Processors", you will ask me wat seems to be the problem in that, well as Iron maiden puts it "Lemme tell you a story to chill your bones" this maam of ours is doing her Mtech along with teaching us so half of the time she doesnt come to college at all. Now she expects us to submit 10 experiment writeups and 3 Assignments ( which is equal to writing the oxford dictionary), now you would ask me "What were u doing all this time, instead of lazying around you could have sat and write it", the answer for that is, I am not the only one who has so much to write, 60% of the class ppl have to write the same thing. This has happened because the write ups that she gave have been passed on to a closed group of students (the ones that lick asses from the start of the semester) so until we people got the copy its too late. After all Engineering is nothing but a life of a Zerox Machine. The biggest Irony is that some people are so selfish and so cruel that they wont even lend you their write-ups, best excuse they make is "Arey mera voh leke jaa raha hai". I hate such disgusting suckers.

Apart from all that flaming and stuff, I went to Terna College of Engineering to take part in LAN gaming competition for the game Counter Strike. Our team made it till the 3rd round but got out of the tournament after a Pro team kicked our butt. So half of the day went in travelling to that college which is in Nerul (Harbour line) thus leaving me very little time to write. Also I would like to share the biggest bullshit i have seen today. A company called "Sapeint Technologies" conducted a joint campus Aptitute test, question asked was nothing but to write a code and draw a class diagram for a FE level program. I easily cracked the code and was happy to do so too, but this company (I dunno what they think of themselves) havent selected even a single student out of the entire 900 students that gave the exam. I was really confident that i cracked it but not getting selected really demotivates the hell out of you. Such companies should be burnt down to their ashes. Thats it for now as i have loads to write I would not waste much of my fucked up time here.

Oh! by the way some of the lighter moments i had today
1)I along with 4-5 of my friends were discriminating and fighting for several castes in our religion .... i mean like bhaiyas are jackasses, mallus are kanjoos etc all that below a sign that said something like "Religion is like a tree, there are many branches but only one tree".

2)I played the most "Hagrya" game of my life in CS (for those who didnt understand that I just sucked big time in CS today).

3)A team of four people who worked their asses off for 3 days to make an F1 Simulator got the shock of their life when they found out their cars and circuits have become wet due to the rain that poured down today morning (I actually felt sorry for them).

4)Girls of Terna College watched me (a cute little kid) roaming around in their college and I even heard two of them saying (they didnt know i head them say) "Arey kitna cute sa ladka hai dekh, zaroor first year ka hogaa dusre college ka, chal uski taang khichte hai". Later when they found out i was in BE they just scrammed out of that place and I was laughing my ass off over them.

Buh bye bloggie.... l8r!!

No comments: