Sunday, September 30, 2007

30th September 2007

Hi blog,

Today i had a blast, no writing, no studying, no lazying, no bullshit. Woke up early in the morning, had to go for "Discrete Signal Processing" lecture. After leaving the house i went half way till mulund and came back home. The reason for me to do this was I had decided that today i will do nothing but have lots of fun. Came back home, made some bahana for not going (wont tell u coz they are very bhaari ones and i dont wanna ruin anyone's life). Then i watched a movie called Butterfly on a Wheel.

The basic plot of the movie was, Neil and Abby Warner have the perfect life and a perfect marriage. With their beautiful young daughter, Sophie, they are living the American dream... until today. When Sophie is suddenly kidnapped, they have no choice but to comply with the abductors demands. The kidnapper - Ryan (PIERCE BROSNAN), a cold and calculating sociopath takes over their lives with the brutal efficiency of someone who has nothing to lose. In the blink of an eye Neil and Abby's safe and secure existence is turned upside down. Over the next twenty four hours they are at the mercy of a man who wants only one thing. That they do his bidding. It soon becomes clear that Ryan's demands are all the more terrifying... because he doesn't want their money. What he wants is for Neil and Abbyís life, the life that they have built over 10 years, to be systematically dismantled and destroyed. Piece by piece. With time running out on their little girl, Neil and Abby realize their nightmare is about to take its most deadly turn: They will have to face Ryan's final, horrifying challenge - would they kill an innocent man to save their own child? In the far distance a solitary light burns in the window of a lodge as the car glides to a halt - and Neil knows it is a question only he can answer - when Ryan hands him the gun...

Pretty neatly executed plot and good acting by Pierce Brosnan and Gerard Butler (hero of the movie 300). After watching the movie I chatted with some of my friends and had some fun fulled conversations. Later i had my lunch which was pretty delicious. It consisted of Sambhar, Rice, Potato bhaji, Appalam, dahi chaval. Had such a traditional south indian whole meal after a long time. Later i watched The great Indian Laughter Challenge. It had all the shows done by my fav comedian Raju Srivastav. It felt nice to watch him and listen to his jokes pretty much for the 10th time. Later I felt like writing something, so i took my pen and wrote for 2 mins and fell asleep(He he he). I slept till evening, my friends called me on my cell and yet i was asleep, later in a dream that i had i heard my cell phone ringing and the next thing i knew it was for real. I picked up the phone and it was my friend on the other end. We had planned to meet at Nirmal Lifestyles today and I had overslept. So i dressed up quickly and left to have a blast. Had loads of fun, along with a Pizza and a Pasta. You know, friends, words, emotions and food everything just goes along like the Ying-Yang. After some funfilled time i came back home had my dinner and did what I do the best.

No comments: