Sunday, September 30, 2007

30 September 2007

Dear Blog,

Yesterday i woke up had my coffee and left for college (yeah i went to college for a change). As you know i had "Advanced Microprocessor" checking and i had completed only 8 write-ups and 1 assignment, was left with 2 more write-ups and 2 more assignments. So as soon as i reached i started writing the remaining journal write-ups and finished it later i also completed one of the assignments also.

Half of my class was grunting abuses at me saying "Saala college aata hi nahin hai kabhi aur iska sab assignments and journals merse bhi jyada complete hai aur upar se iske pass sab printouts bhi reheta hai, sabse bada harami hai yeh". Well thats called having friends, without my friends i am nothing but a body with lots of flesh and bones and other vital organs which function under the direct command of the brain. My friends bring out the best and the worst in me, they complete the above mentioned body by adding life & soul & heart to it. I was feeling so lucky to find out i had so many friends who would help me with everything I do, without any expectations back from me.

Later after getting the stuff checked I decided not to write for a change and did some timepass. Everyone was busy taking printouts and stuff so we had a round table timepass session in the LAB,(yeah our lab had no lab assistant, I think she was busy on her cell phone with her boyfriend) the session was awesome. We had lots of fun, also for a change I recorded the session live with both video and audio from a friend's phone (and hope she doesnt delete it). Later that evening we ate at our regular joint called "Jaishree", and by far its the best hotel i have discovered in Dombivli. Its very close to the station but its not that easy to spot. After that i came back home and guess what? ..... I slept at 8:00 yesterday. Yeah!! i know, I was tired very much of doing nothing but having fun. Woke up at 6:00 today morning to go for "Discrete Signal Processing" lecture. Adios !!

Some of the best moments of yesterday (that i can recall)

1) The faces of my friends when they saw me in college yesterday after a week.

2) The accidental meet with my "Advanced Microprocessor" prof on the corridor in which she asked me "Kaise ho". (Did i forgot to mention I havent sat for a single lecture of hers and neither does she know that i was in her batch).

3) The Round Table Timepass Session (I will upload the video if i can, have to ask others coz it has lots of confidential material).

No comments: